Time & Location
About the Event
What to do at the show with the kids?
(All items are subject to change at short notice)
These things are FREE for you to enjoy.
- Sandpit Treasure Hunt. Come and find some treasure in the Sandpit Treasure Hunt with sand kindly sponsored by BGC Moora and prize money sponsored by Eve Newport from the Moora Barracks.
- Fashion Parade bought to you by Topp Dogg.
- Gingin Lions Train Rides.
- Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm – visit the traveling farm.
- Police & Community Youth Centre Climbing Wall.
- Check out the handicraft entries in the Pavilion – who has won their class?
- Enjoy the amazing shopping experience at the show with our local artisans
- Amazing displays by our locals schools on display in the Pavilion
- Watch Roxanne’s Dance Workshop Dancers Perform at 11.00
- Enjoy the school choirs of St Joseph’s School and Moora Primary School perform at the opening of the show at 12.00
- Come visit the sheep, wool and poultry section over in the Sheep Pavilion!
- Be sure to check out some of our grain and fodder section while you are over looking at the livestock in the sheep Pavilion.
- Evening entertainment from The Midnight Jokers sponsored by SIMCOA
Timetable of events show day (subject to change at short notice)
Poultry Judging 9:00am
Equestrian Events (on hockey oval) from 9:00am
Main Pavilion Open 10:00am – 5:30pm
Side Show Alley 10:00am until Late
Roxanne’s Dance Workshop Exhibition 11:00am
Official Opening of the show, performance by St Joseph’s School and Moora Primary School choir 12:00pm
Bar Opens and Topp Dogg Fashion Show 1.00pm
Removal of Pavilion Exhibits from 5:00pm
Live Entertainment from the Midnight Jokers 6:00pm until late
Show Attractions (subject to change at short notice)
- Have you visited the Pavillion? Go and see all the amazing entries into the show
- Sideshow alley
- Topp Dogg fashion show
- Fabulous Trade Stands - shop and support local.
- St Joseph's School and Moora Primary School choir performance
- Roxanne Dance Group performance
- FOOD - did we mention the FOOD - See the AMAZING food stalls
- Gingin Lions train for you to ride on.
- Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm - enjoy the animals up close
- Police & Youth Community Centre Climbing Wall
- Evening Entertainment - The Midnight Jokers
- Treasure Hunt
- Harold Park Dohne sheep on display, pretty sure this would be the MAIN attraction wouldn't it?